1. Experiment in Terror series by Karina Halle
2. Try by Ella Frank
3. The Artists Trilogy by Karina Halle
4. Wallbanger by Alice Clayton
5. Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
6. Love Me with Lies series by Tarryn Fisher
7. Hopeless series by Colleen Hoover
8. Tangled by Emma Chase
9. This Girl by Colleen Hoover
10. Altered by Jennifer Rush
11. The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden by Jessica Sorensen
12. The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski
13. Take This Regret by A.L. Jackson
1. Making Faces by Amy Harmon - A beautifully written, emotionally gripping read!
2. A Different Blue by Amy Harmon - This book will stay with me for a very long time!
3. Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover - Best alternate POV book yet!
4. Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover - Funny yet moving novella.
5. Façade by Nyrae Dawn - Lots of ugly tears, a great twist and beautiful characters.
6. Beautiful Player by Christina Lauren - Favourite couple of the series. Sexy & funny!
7. Castle Hill by Samantha Young - Best novella ever! Includes a sexy Scottish Alpha.
8. Real by Katy Evans - Beautifully broken Remy stole my heart!
9. Falling Into You by Jasinda Wilder - I certainly cried a river over this book!
10. Quintessentially Q by Pepper Winters - This was a deliciously dark romance!
11. Hot Ticket by Olivia Cunning - Tortured, sexy Jace had me from the start.
12. Hard As It Gets by Laura Kaye - This was sexy and full of suspense.
13. Love and Lists by Tara Sivec - I almost choked to death with laughter! Funniest book this year.
1. Left Drowning by Jessica Park- My life was never the same after this book. It's my favorite of ALL time. Nothing compares. I cried, I swooned, I lived. This is a MUST read for anyone.
2. Love Square / His Ever After / Their Merry Little Christmas by Jessica Ingro- This sexy series captured my heart and I don't think I will be giving it back. #teamjacob
3. Waiting on the Sidelines / Going Long by Ginger Scott-This powerful and all-consuming love story took my breath away from beginning to end. Reed and Nolan, no one compares to their love.
4. Remembering Joy / Finding Joy by Jenni Moen-This emotional and powerful read will stay with me forever. Love hurts but it is so worth it.
5. Keep You From Harm by Debra Doxer-My favorite paranormal romance EVER.
6. I Surrender / Surrender To Me by Monica James- Be still my beating heart. Jasper White. No one compares to you! #isurrendertojasperwhite
7. Falling Into You by Jasinda Wilder-I don't think I've ever cried so much while reading a book. It is the most beautiful love story I've ever read.
8. True Love Story by Willow Aster-This love story gave me all the FEELS and it is beautifully written.
9. Reckless by S.C. Stephens-Sexy KK! You are my ultimate obsession!
10. Forever Black / Forever You/ Forever Us by Sandi Lynn-Connor Black found his way into my heart and never left.
11. Take This Regret by A.L. Jackson-This book brought out every emotion out of me. Love always wins.
12. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover- There are no words for this book. You haven't lived until you've met Dean Holder.
13. Ignite by Tessa Teevan-my favorite debut this year! A beautiful love story that makes you believe in second chances and that love really conquers all.
1. Slammed Series by Colleen Hoover - The emotions. Oh, the emotions!!! This series is just perfection!
2. Hopeless Series by Colleen Hoover - A story about real issues, with twists.
3. Magic Rises by Ilona Andrews - Kate and Curran are such a wonderful couple! Mix that with action, mystery, and a setting outside of Atlanta, and I was hooked!
4. The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski - A road trip, awesome music, and great protagonists. What’s not to love?
5. Tempest Reborn by Nicole Peeler - Jane’s growth throughout the series was amazing.
6. Easy by Tammara Webber - Real-life issues, self-discovery and learning to be stronger.
7. I Am Just Junco Series by J.A. Huss - Tons of action, aliens, secrets, and lies.
8. The Nogiku Series by S.J. Pajonas - Action, mystery, a bit of Japanese flair, and a great main couple.
9. Ultraviolet Catastrophe by Jamie Grey - A smart heroine and hero, cool scientific elements and an interesting plot.
10. Girl With Guitar by Caisey Quinn - This book featured two of my favorite things, a strong heroine and music.
11. A Different Blue by Amy Harmon - Practically the epitome of New Adult, this book has wonderful writing, great themes, and an interesting plot that has stuck with me ever since I read it.
12. Long Live the Queen by Kate Locke - This was a great book filled with action, mystery, and the great characters I have come to love.
13. Wait for You by J. Lynn - With a really relatable heroine and amazing hero who dispensed lots of cookies, this was an wonderful edition to the New Adult genre.
1. Origin (Lux Series) by Jennifer L. Armentrout- DAEMON-FREAKIN-BLACK!!!! Favorite!
2.This Girl (Slammed Series) by Colleen Hoover- Will Cooper is PERFECTION. That is all.
3. Running Barefoot by Amy Harmon- Maybe the most beautiful book I've ever read.
4. Under Different Stars (Kricket Series) by Amy Bartol- This series is my new obsession!
5. Sentinel (Covenant Series) by Jennifer L. Armentrout- Stunning conclusion to this series!
6. Scorched Treachery (Imdalind Serires) by Rebecca Ethington- *sigh* Ilyan... This series is fantastic. Love this author.
7. Hopeless/Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover- Colleen is a genius, I'm obsessed! Best alternate POV book ever.
8. Running on Empty by L.B. Simmons- Such a heart-warming story! So, so sweet.
9. Vain (The Seven Deadly Series) by Fisher Amelie- Such a strong message. I still have love for these characters!
10. Ruin by Rachel Van Dyken- Bring on the ugly tears! This one was a pleasant surprise!
11. Speak Easy/Speak Low by Melanie Harlow- Historical Romance that is fresh & hot! Love this series!
12. Exposure by Iris Blaire- This one was sexy and fun, and I had a blast reading it!
13.Thief (Love Me With Lies Series) by Tarrn Fisher- What a mind-F*ck this series was! Can you say book hangover?
1. Hopeless series by Colleen Hoover ~ Beautifully written, emotional and intense.
2. Just Human series by Kerry Heavens ~ Danny and Liv have a special place in my heart.
3. Worth the fight by Vi Keeland ~ Loved Nico, one my favourite sexy MMA fighters.
4. On Dublin Street series by Samantha Young. I adore Joss and Braden.
5. The Time Until by Casey Ford ~ This one took me on a emotional roller coaster.
6. The Thoughtless series by S.C Stephens ~ Kellan Kyle is my favourite rock star.
7. Real by Katy Evans ~ Remy Tate is my sexy boxer, this one left me with a book hangover.
8. The Sea of Tranquillity by Katja Millay ~ Best ending ever!
9. Fight With Me by Kristen Proby ~ Hot sexy read!
10. Ruined by Shelly Pratt ~ This kept me engaged, guessing and wanting more.
11. The Leaves series by J.B Hartnett ~ The characters go on an incredible journey that I won't soon forget.
12. Take This Regret series by A.L Jackson ~ Heart warming and Heartbreaking.
13. Sapphire Universe by Devon Herrera ~ I’m such a believer of things happening for a reason.
1.Hopeless/Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover
2. The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden by Jessica Sorensen
3. Façade by Nyrae Dawn
4. Vain by Fisher Amelie
5. Real by Katy Evans
6. The Mistress by Tiffany Reisz
7. Fire Inside by Kristen Ashley
8. Beyond Shame by Kit Rocha
9. The Redhead Plays her Hand by Alice Clayton
10. On Dublin Street by Samantha Young
11. One Week Girlfriend/Second Chance Boyfriend by Monica Murphy
12. Falling Into You by Jasinda Wilder
13. Knight & Play/Knight & Stay by Kitty French
1. TRY by Ella Frank
2. Blind Obsession by Ella Frank
3. Wallbanger by Alice Clayton
4. Girl Wth Guitar by Caisey Quinn
5. Storm Warning by E. Lee & C. Quinn
6. REAL by Katy Evans
7. Collide / Pulse by Gail McHugh
8. Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover
9. EASY by Tammara Webber
10. IGNITE by Tessa Teevan
11. Love Square / His Ever After by Jessica Ingro
12. This Man / Beneath This Man / This Man Confessed by Jodi Ellen Malpas
13. Knight & Play / Knight & Stay by Kitty French
The one author all 8 Belles have in common is the amazing Colleen Hoover. Enter below to win a book of your choice.